Monday, April 4, 2011

omg my last post was 2 years ago.
i cant believe my blog is still here. man.
anyway, I am so bored.

I'm just gonna share some changes in me over the past 2 years.
1. i am into k-pop now
2. i am 3cm taller (omgah i didn't grow)
3. i have tumblr
4. i am more sociable (no more the anti-social hermit you once knew)
5. i have continued dancing (like perfoming, you know?)
6. i am still involved in senamrobik (since form 3)
7. i like to dress up now (well, kinda)
8. i know sooo much more people

ok now here are the things that didn't change over the past few years...

1. i am still the same old me
2. i am still the weirdo who dances her ass off in class
3. i still love chocolate
4. i still love food
5. i still like british guys
6. i still tear up when someone tries to put pencil liner on my bottom eyelid
7. i still have the same friends

bye.

No comments: